Leprechaun Hat Treats
It may be a day after St Paddy’s day, but the kids will still love these treats! A Cute St. Patrick’s Day Treat that kids will love to help make! These Leprechaun Hat Treats are easily made by kids with some adult help.
How to make Leprechaun Hat Treats
Follow these instructions to create delicious Leprechaun Hats!
Leprechaun Hats are a perfect treat for St. Patrick’s Day!
Leprechaun Hat Treats Ingredients
Leprechaun Hat Treats Instructions
- Melt the Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers according to the package.
- Dip the top of the cookies into the chocolate and lay them on wax paper to allow the chocolate to set.
- Dip the marshmallows into the chocolate using a toothpick. Make sure to cover it the end of the marshmallow. You can leave the end with the toothpick uncovered. Place on wax paper to allow the chocolate to set.
- Once the chocolate is set on the marshmallows. Melt the green candy melts according to the package.
- Dip the uncovered end of the marshmallows into the candy melts to give the hat it’s green ribbon.
- Place the marshmallows down onto the cookies to complete the hat.